guilde -the redemption Index du Forum

guilde -the redemption Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Escape The Fate Picture Perfect

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde -the redemption Index du Forum -> Une ptite touche de nous... -> Atelier Photo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berktash
Redempteur
Redempteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Escape The Fate Picture Perfect Répondre en citant

Escape The Fate Picture Perfect > bit.ly/1U4x8SJ

"Chemical.Love"..Monte.Money,.Michael.Money,.Mabbitt.Money,.Saller.3:29.7Title...Length...1^."Ungrateful.Reviews-Metacritic"^."Escape.the.Fate.to.join.and.co-headline.Underoath's.South.American.Tour"Escape.the.Fate.then.announced.that.instead,.they.will.be.joining.Underoath.and.Protest.the.Hero.on.a.different.South.American.tour,.starting.on.May.26.in.Curitiba,.Brazil,.and.ending.on.May.30.in.Santiago,.Chile.[9][10]On..December..17,..2012,..the..band..released..a..short..clip..of..an..upcoming..track..titled.."Ungrateful",..along..with..the..official..statement..regarding..joining..Eleven..Seven..Music^."Escape.The.Fate.Signs.With.Eleven.Seven.Music"405...Not...Allowed."Desire"....Monte..Money,..Michael..Money,..J..Angel....2:45..10FacebookYou..lived..your..life..like..you..were..on..fire..But..how..can..I..dance,..when..your..soul..just..lifted..me..Higher..and..higher..and..higher..Paint..bleeds,..ink..runs,..image..of..your..love..Your..memory,..our..history..(why..did..you..have..to..go?)I'd..give..up..my..eyes,..to..see..you..one..last..time..And..I'd..give..all..my..fingertips..to..touch..you..And..I..could..paint..you..picture..perfect..Even..if..I..were..blinded..But..you..have..to..die,..for..me..to..see..how..to..live(For..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how..oh,..for..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how..oh)I..live..my..life..hiding..in..shadows..but..now..I..can..see..Cuz..your..soul..is..lifting..me..Higher..and..higher..and..higher..Paint..bleeds,..I..can't..breathe,..need..you..here..with..me..Close..my..eyes..I..can..feel..you..close..(why..did..you..have..to..go?)I'd..give..up..my..eyes,..to..see..you..one..last..time..And..I'd..give..all..my..fingertips..to..touch..you..And..I..could..paint..you..picture..perfect..Even..if..I..were..blinded..But..you..have..to..die,..for..me..to..see..how..to..liveAngels..fall,..it's..not..your..fault..Time..goes..on..without..you..Goodbye..old..friend,..we'll..meet..again..Life..goes..on..without..you(Why..did..you..have..to..go?)I'd..give..up..my..eyes,..to..see..you..one..last..time..And..I'd..give..all..my..fingertips..to..touch..you..And..I..could..paint..you..picture..perfect..Even..if..I..were..blinded..But..you..have..to..die,..for..me..to..see..how..to..live(For..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how..oh,..for..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how..oh)(For..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how..to..live,..For..me..to..see..how,..for..me..to..see..how,..oh)..Songwriters..STUMP,..PATRICK../..BELL,..THOMAS../..ORTIZ,..ROBERT../..MONEY,..MICHAEL../..FELDMANN,..JOHN..WILLIAM../..MABBITT,..CRAIG../..MONEY,..MONTE..Published..by..Lyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC,..BMG..RIGHTS..MANAGEMENT..US,..LLC,..RED..BULL..MEDIA..HOUSE..NA,..INC"You're.Insane"..Monte.Money,.Michael.Money,.Saller.Money,.Saller.3:34.6Deluxe...version...No^...a...b...c...d..."Escape...the...Fate...-...Escape...the...Fate"Track..listing[edit]Retrieved..April..4,..2012print.correct.Terms.of.Use.About.Genius.Embed.a.Text.Verified.Artists.Contributor.Guidelines.Education.Press.Advertise.Privacy.Policy.Jobs.Developers.Terms.of.Use.Contact.us..2016.Genius.Media.Group.IncThis.was.later.confirmed.and.the.title.of.the.song.is."Painting",.and.ultimately.on.the.album.was.titled."Picture.Perfect".[5].In.an.interview,.the.band.spoke.about.the.song.they.wrote.with.Mick.Mars.of.Motley.CrueNielsen...SoundScanThe.band.hinted.towards.the.new.album.on.a.Facebook.post.on.New.Year's.Eve.saying."Happy.new.year.everyoneTitle..Producer..Length..12Correct.this.Line.Record.a.Video.Annotation.Edit.Video.Id.Add.an.Image.Formatting.Help.Save.(shift+enter).cancel.Add.an.image,.video,.or.tweet.by.pasting.in.the.URL:.Add.a.link.like.this:.[Check.out.my.fave.website](.Simple.formatting:.*Italicize.Album.Titles*.>.This.is.how.you.quote.from.other.sources.How.to.write.for.Genius..Save.Video..Re-record.Video..Watch.Video.Again.Several..of..the..tracks..on..the..album..were..produced..by..John..Feldmann,..who..also..produced..the..band's..second..album..This..War..Is..Ours;..however,..other..tracks..were..self-produced..by..the..bandThe..album..was..released..on..May..14,..2013..through..Eleven..Seven..MusicMonte...and...Michael...Money...left...the...band...in...October...2013...and...TJ...Bell...was...moved...to...rhythm...guitarBurrrr!.(Page.not.found).Sorry,.we.didn't.mean.for.that.to.happen!.You.can.search.Genius.by.using.the.search.bar.above,.or.go.back.to.the.homepage"You're..Insane"..(music..video)..3:48..Total..length:..59:10..On.smaller.charts,.the.album.debuted.at.number.2.on.the.U.SRihanna..-..This..Is..What..You..Came..For..Songtext..Knstler..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..Title.Writer(s).Producer.Length.1^..."Timeline...Photos"Robot..Dragon..Music,..Sony/ATV..Songs..LLC,..BMG..Platinum..Songs..O.B.OApril.29,.2013.^.."ESCAPE..THE..FATE..TO..JOIN..AND..CO-HEADLINE..SOUTH..AMERICAN..DATES..WITH..UNDEROATH..IN..MAY""I,..Alone"......3:53..13No..More..Names..Music..Lyrics..powered..by..www.musiXmatch.com..Fehlerhaften..Songtext..melden..Escape..The..Fate..-..Picture..Perfect..hnliche..Songtexte..Sweetheart,..You..Are..Sadly..Mistaken..von..Alesana..The..Drug..In..Me..Is..You..von..Falling..in..Reverse..Falling..in..Reverse..-..The..Drug..In..Me..Is..You..deutsche..bersetzung..In..the..End..von..Black..Veil..Brides..Black..Veil..Brides..-..In..the..End..deutsche..bersetzung..We'll..Sleep..When..We're..Dead..von..Blessthefall..Blessthefall..-..We'll..Sleep..When..We're..Dead..deutsche..bersetzung..Songtext..kommentieren..Name..E-Mail..Adresse..Website..(optional)..Kommentar..Kommentieren..Schreibe..den..ersten..Kommentar!..Escape..The..Fate..-..Picture..Perfect..bersetzung..Picture..Perfect..deutsche..bersetzung..Beliebte..Songtexte..von..Escape..the..Fate..One..for..the..Money..This..War..Is..Ours..(The..Guillotine,..Part..II)..Ungrateful..Let..Me..Be..My..Apocalypse..Ashley..Remember..Every..Scar..You..Are..So..Beautiful..Situations..Hate..Me..Breaking..Me..Down..Something..It's..Just..Me..Live..for..Today..hnliche..Artists..Falling..in..Reverse..Blessthefall..Get..Scared..Black..Veil..Brides..Asking..Alexandria..Alesana..Quiz..In..welcher..Jury..sitzt..Dieter..Bohlen?..DSDS..Germany's..Next..Topmodel..The..Voice..Popstars..News..ESC-Finale..in..Schweden..Eurovision..Song..Contest..2016:..Alle..Teilnehmer..des..Finales..im..berblick..Fr..se..Trume..Gute..Nacht:..Die..10..schnsten..Schlaflieder..mit..Songtext..Schlagerlieder..Die..50..besten..Schlager-Songs..mit..Liedtexten..Mehr..als..LaLeLu..Die..schnsten..Kinderlieder..mit..Liedtext..80er-Jahre..Mucke..Die..40..besten..Songs..der..80er-Jahre..Fan..Werden..Fan..von..Picture..Perfect..werden:..Jetzt..Fan..werden..Log..dich..ein..oder..registriere..dich..kostenlos..um..diese..Funktion..zu..nutzenAlong.with.this,.the.band.also.announced.that.touring.member,.Michael.Money,.had.become.an.official.member,.providing.rhythm.guitar.for.the.band.[4]2013-05-16 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde -the redemption Index du Forum -> Une ptite touche de nous... -> Atelier Photo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange